Soft, lightweight indigo bamboo leggings with innovative anti-slip safety-grips covering the knees to keep tiny explorers from slipping and sliding on those slippery floors as they are learning to crawl.
Bamboo fabric is luxuriously soft and stretchy, designed to fit all different sizes of little ones throughout the crawling stage. The legs on this style are slim to keep the stars in the right position and the stretch material helps accommodates even the largest diaper bums without sacrificing style. The cuffs can be folded up or worn full length as your little one grows.
- GO LITTLE ONE GO CRAWLING PANTS designed to actively encourage your child's crawling development. Giving them extra confidence while reaching that goal faster and safer on any floor in your home.
- SAFETY GRIPS STRATEGICALLY PLACED ON THE KNEES to provide supportive traction, keeping your child safer, happier and more confident as they achieve this important milestone with fewer belly flops and face plants.
- MADE FROM ALLERGEN-FREE BAMBOO giving peace of mind to all conscientious parents of tots with sensitive skin. While keeping your baby cool and dry in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter.
- ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL for the typical crawling stage. Cuff-able legs and extra stretch help fit your child comfortably and will fit a wide range of little ones generally between the 6-15 month range.
- MACHINE WASHABLE and they won't shrink or lose their softness. Designed to be washed again and again, and will hold up just as well as day one. Just throw them in with like colours (in cold water if you can) and tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach and don't iron the grips - last thing you want is melty stars!